Eric_McTavish

Eric McTavish is in the town!

Hi All!

I'm Eric. Used to play role GTA SA:MP roleplay servers back 2008-2014(For that whole 6 years I've experienced all the sorts of drama, all kinds of roleplay servers from casual to hardcore ones.). Bought this game 2 years ago since I'm a huge fan of GTA series. Found out just today that there are roleplay servers and it's just on the next level gameplay wise! Looking forward to playing with you all! :)

Hello @Eric_McTavish and welcome to EC community. Hope you will enjoy your time on server.
I would ask you on which samp servers did you roleplayed?
And another question is, how you heard about this server? It would be nice to hear the answer.

By the way, if you need any help during your time on server, you can always contact me on discord karpalak#3611

If you are still not a member of the discord server, here's an invite link -> https://discord.gg/y2gxAjg

10 hours ago, FatherOsbornHD said:

I recognize your name from SA-RP. 

Welcome to Eclipse RP! 

Heya! Of course you do Sammy! I remember you from the FBI days :D Glad to see you here!

12 hours ago, Mitch_Makaveli said:

were u from ng?

Nah man I was from SARP. Way back before original SARP and NGG split up.

3 hours ago, Lewis said:

Welcome Eric, I also recognise your name! 

Enjoy Eclipse RP!

Heya Lewis! Good talk earlier! Thanks! 

15 hours ago, karpalak said:

Hello @Eric_McTavish and welcome to EC community. Hope you will enjoy your time on server.
I would ask you on which samp servers did you roleplayed?
And another question is, how you heard about this server? It would be nice to hear the answer.

By the way, if you need any help during your time on server, you can always contact me on discord karpalak#3611

If you are still not a member of the discord server, here's an invite link -> https://discord.gg/y2gxAjg

Thanks Karpalak! 
I joined SARP(SARP + NGG) in 2008, LSRP around 2009, USRP,HZRP,LawlessRP From 2012-2014. Heard about this server in streams  actually. Saw streamers how they roleplay and I just ended up getting here.

Edited by Eric_McTavish

Name looks reaaaaaaally familiar, I came from LSRP and NGG as well!
This is awesome though, it's like a giant family reunion.
A lot of people from LSRP/NGG have been coming to ECRP just in the last few weeks.
We'll be up to 1000 players in no time! lol

Eitherway, welcome to ECRP! If you need anything, /report in game, post in #helpdesk, or feel free to message me personally on discord Kronyk#6113