Kay133

NCZ Exploit

Hello everybody,

I'd like to suggest making it against the rules to bait somebody into a chase and then run to an NCZ. Of course, people should be able to flee/retreat to an NCZ, but going away from the NCZ, just to bait somebody into a chase and then to run back to an NCZ, is simply being a bad sport and poor RP'er.

Let me know what you guys think, and please don't turn this into a flame war.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Why not have it so if the RP starts outside the NCZ you can still kill them in a NCZ if they flee. It makes more sense to me that way. But what I would say is it should be used within reason , as if you are just targeting new players etc its a bit stupid and is going to spoil there chance for RP in a safe area that they would need to find their footing.

I wholeheartedly agree that if a hostile situation takes place and one party was to flee into an NCZ, then the firefight should be allowed to continue, it makes no sense for an OOC barrier to be placed from preventing what is known as Hostile RP.

Allow ongoing situations to move to and continue inside the NCZ's.

Well, you gotta see where this NCZ is. PD would have about 20-30 cops (if not even more) and I don't know how realistic a shootout would be there. Then you've got places like MD, where, of course, crime shouldn't be initiated, but where I think crime can continue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.