Jens

Limted supercars

So bascily we all know fast cars such as t20, adder etc. Well my suggestion that it should be limted amout of these supercars in the server overall, that will drive the prices higher for them and make people try to earn more money to collect such vechicles. You can for exampel say that there will only be 3 t20's in the whole server. There is no fun if everyone has a supercar each etc. feel free to add more to this suggestion

• Upvote 1

Its really difficult to get supercars. The economy will be balanced that way. First of all one dealership owner must stock the car...and then a buyer must be found. So as a dealership owner you must take the risk of stocking such car and maybe it wont sell at all.

For clarification, all dealerships are player owned? No NPC's?

The dealerships are dev owned but are all for sale at ~1m to ~3m depending on location. The current price of the super cars is VERY high, and that is because it shouldn't be easy to own one - as in real life. I do however, like the idea of a limited amount of cars for certain types of super cars. Though I think these particular supercars will have to be auctioned rather than sold at dealerships to give everyone the chance to buy one. Making them exclusive means the price of them (to sell to other players) will naturally rise - like the £42m Ferrari.

• Upvote 1