Anatoli001

Add more criminal related jobs

Add some way to rob banks, man. Selling drugs and robing people that don't give up their money is awful money making.

1) Bank robbery

2) Hit-man job (limited players at a time)

3) Car thief (Steal players cars and sell them somewhere, the player who was stolen from can get the car back from the impound lot)

4) maybe make the convenient stores rob-able. (Takes a couple minutes to rob and police are notified that its being robed, if all non-police players are killed in the store, than its over)

there a lot more but its 8 am and i just woke up.

I feel bank robbery implementation is a bad idea at this moment in time. Bank robberies require an immense amount of planning, preparation, not to mention a great amount of risk. I feel for RP's sake, being able to RP robbing a bank without this prep, and in a realistic fashion should not be allowed. My reasoning is the majority of criminals on the server RP'ly would not be capable of getting hold of the resources and planning required to perform such a 'grandiose' robbery. 

Edited by Ryan_Ghosh

1 hour ago, Ryan_Ghosh said:

I feel bank robbery implementation is a bad idea at this moment in time. Bank robberies require an immense amount of planning, preparation, not to mention a great amount of risk. I feel for RP's sake, being able to RP robbing a bank without this prep, and in a realistic fashion should not be allowed. My reasoning is the majority of criminals on the server RP'ly would not be capable of getting hold of the resources and planning required to perform such a 'grandiose' robbery. 

Depends on what kind of robbery we're talking about. If you go for the vault and take hostages and shit then yeah there's a ton of planning and different things you have to do, but if you're just going for the money in the tellers area you can be in and out of there within 2 minutes. Even less time if you're good. It's only as complicated as you make it. 

1 hour ago, Anatoli001 said:

Who gives a **** if its "realistic" its a game. God.

Sounds like you need to hook up with some friends and do some heists on GTA Online instead. 

Edit:

OT - 

Robbing stores is a thing but broken.
Robbing banks used to be a thing until Savages brought 20 randoms into a bank vs 3 cops. If someone can come up with realistic terms and rules for a bank robbery, sure!
Car Thief, sure! Sounds like a nice little addition, would give criminals more things to do.

EDIT:

Roleplay = Realism.
Roleplay means that you create and play as a made up character in a specific environment. (In this case, this environment would be a realistic 1st world environment).

If you do not want to play on a server where there are rules and negative feedback on things that go against the realism aspect of the server, I don't know what to tell you man :/

Edited by FatherOsbornHD

Just have it so that bank robberies are a planned out thing, so both sides can make sure that they have enough people if the police are alerted, that way there's no one doing bank robberies when there's only 1 cop online or something. Or make it so it isn't doable unless a minimum amount of online officers is met, like how you can't repair your car in the garages if there's mechanics online. 

34 minutes ago, FatherOsbornHD said:

Robbing banks used to be a thing until Savages brought 20 randoms into a bank vs 3 cops. If someone can come up with realistic terms and rules for a bank robbery, sure!

uh. "you can only rob the bank if there are at least (insert officer count) officers on"

Deny them access to be able to start the event unless they meat the specific requirements, that being cop numbers.

i think the same thing more criminal related jobs shoud be added cuz if not there is no way of getting those big money you know + thats not rp i mean rp is all about what simulating real life right so i think truly letting people rob stores banks and even more criminal related jobs is realy a even better rp you know like in real life it will be great

Hello and thank you for the suggestion.

As part of this has already been implemented the other parts have not been appropriate for implementation, this topic is now locked and archived.

Thank you and have a good day

Kind Regards

Varakai
Senior Moderator
EclipseRP