Medin_Spahic

Sheriff's Department Fleet Upgrade.

Hello, I have been thinking of SD fleet for some time already. I have came to an idea if Developers could add Interceptor with LSSD livery on it, and reskin the other Vanilla cars. This will be a really BIG upgrade to our fleet and it will match our uniforms since they are mainly green. Extra to this all the cars will remain Vanilla ones and the new one which is Interceptor will just need a reskin to LSSD livery. 

I have came across one pack that could possibly be added into server. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/enhanced-lssd-vehicles-2015-bonus-uscg

Thank you all for reading.

• Upvote 5

With the marked Kamachou's recently added, would be awesome to have both PD and SD get additional vehicles added as well.

• Sheriff's Department
    • Marked Intercepter (Police3) w/ Sheriff Livery
    • Marked Buffalo (Police2) w/ Sheriff Livery
    • Unmarked Intercepter (Addon)
    • Unmarked Police Scout (Addon)

• Los Santos Police Department
    • Unmarked Intercepter (Addon)
    • Unmarked Police Scout (Addon)

SUGGESTION DENIED
Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• As stated above, suggesting vehicles to be added within a faction is best set by going through Faction Leadership which is then taken through Legal Faction Management. From there it is discussed and comes to the final decision on if it will be seen within the server or not.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.
This is now
Locked & Archived

Regards,
Ramo