Ronald Davis

RageM crashes along with GTAV upon server launch

After I launch a server on RageM (after installing server's properties), rockstar launcher starts to run in the background. But right after my steam status turn into 'Playing Grand Theft Auto 5', both rockstar launcher and RageM apps closes and my status on steam went back to 'Online'. Been trying to launch different servers but it wouldn't work. Please help me out. Thank you in advance. 

So i Had a similar issue yesterday and the way i got it to work was by starting my steam before trying to open the server from Rage MP. So try exiting everything completely, then login to your steam, let it fully load, then try and launch the server from Rage again. Hope this helps!

I'm not sure if you resolved this issue or not, but I also read that putting RageM into Windows 8 Compatibility mode helps with crashing. Could be placebo, but I've had less crashes since doing it.

Right click RageM > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Choose Windows 8 for Compatibility > Also check box for "Run as admin" > Press ok