StoepKakker

Client and launcher closes on connect with no errors

Issue Being Reported: Everything just closes the second I connect to the server. I downloaded the necessary assets. I basically have the RAGE client open and the social club launcher open. As soon as I select Eclipse from the server list, and it establishes a connection, everything just closes. I don't get an error or anything like that. Any idea why that might happen? 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 02/04/2021-22:40

Your characters name: Jared Clark

a good way for me to bypass that bug was to start gta normally than close it once it loaded up and than opened rage mp as admin, than i went towards direct connect on rage mp and connected with ecrp ip, let me know if that helped in any posible way please

-also i deeply apologise to staff in case i'm not alowed to post here.. sorry i just wanted to help the guy

Edited by MistNinja

Try this:

Delete the client_resourses folder located in your RageMP directory.

Launch Steam, Epic Games, or Rockstar launcher (whichever one you own GTA on) and make sure it's signed in and online.

Launch Rage Multiplayer as an administrator.

Direct connect to the server (don't use the server browser)

IP: play.eclipse-rp.net:22005

Don't tab out or use any other applications while letting it load.

It should launch rockstar, open gta, and bring you to our server's main menu screen.