Guest Gus

Admin being picky with application approval

Hello,

I have applied for Eclipse RP and was denied the first time for not explaining powergaming and deathmatch in-depth. Okay fine.. so I re-wrote it and sent it in again, and it seems like its good enough.. but now I am being denied for a different reason that was already accepted in the first time. round of submitting the application. (Which is the FearRP rule and each RP command)

Why am I being denied for something that one admin at first said was good answers, but now it's decided that after I fixed what they asked for in the first round of submitting the application, they choose something completely different to deny me. It makes no sense and I'm sure it was probably a mix up of different admins looking through the application. I guess you can't please them all but come on, make up your mind so I know what to fix all together.

Each support member has different standards. What probably happened was a support member let a question slide and said it was right. The next support member said it was wrong because they are more strict. The questions aren’t multiple choice. They are free response and can be interpreted in different ways. It all depends on the person reviewing it. The rules are pretty broad as well.

• Like 1

Yeah there wasn't any new questions besides the scenario questions which I didn't get denied for. Kinda silly as I have played plenty of GTA RP and understand it well, but kinda upsetting to have admin not point everything out at once so I can come back and re-submit. At this point Im just going to keep resubmitting the same answers until a "less picky" admin sees it because I believe my answers are pretty clear and I do understand the rules stated on their rule page.