Carl Johnson

Make SPEAKERS actually WORTH their price!

Well the speakers were added long time ago, people had fun using 'em until everyone realized, they get deleted when the server restarts... Today you never got any music on gas stations, no music infront of the bank anymore, literally not one single speaker in this entire fucking world. This is bullshit and its pissing me off every time I think about it. 

(sorry for swearing!)

They have to be permanent when placed just like furniture! Nobody should be able to steal them, but it should be possible for everyone to play music with them. It will make this world feel so much more alive.

Imagine placing a speaker infront of your house and having music whenever you come home.

To bother nobody, it would be nice to just add a new speaker to the furniture shop, which stays forever on the ground and can only be used around your house/property (and can be replaced like furniture, by using /removefurniture). Would be also nice if they had a "timer" which turns the music off when the owner goes offline.

Please do something about this it has to be done!

And I know they don't even work at the moment, I don't complain about that.

Edited by Carl Johnson
  • YAY 1

The thing is that everything on the floor despawns after a restart. The car speakers are working with a tutorial being posted in the guides section. Regarding music in houses: Roleplay it out. We do have a music channel on the official ecrp discord with a working music bot. Rp turning on your soundbar, join the discord, mute yourself and turn your Playlist on. I am pretty sure staff is trying to get it working.