tylxrrr

Bus Stops on GPS

Suggestion:

Bus stops should be marked on the GPS with a blip.

Why?

The bus job seems to be more like a bus driving simulator rather than public transportation. I am sure that not too many people know where the bus stops are unless you actually have done the bus job a few times. It would be nice for these bus stops to be marked on the GPS, so that the general public knows where they are. 

• It would increase interactions with people and bring more social roleplay.
  • People may actually use the public transportation system more knowing they can get from one stop to another by looking at the GPS.
  • It would just make sense RPly. If you search up bus stops near me on Google, you can usually find bus stops on your map.

Possible Problem:

• It is possible that people will rely more on buses than DCC since it is free to hop onto a bus.
    • Simple fix to this could be a script to make you pay depending on how far you go while on the bus.

I don't think this would be too difficult to implement since a blip could be added pretty easy and the script that is used for charging based on distance for DCC can be modified for the buses.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.