Reem Azriel

Game crashing issues

Issue Being Reported: Game Crashes!

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): Playing for like 2 weeks .. so 2 weeks

Your characters name:Reem Azriel

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: N/A

Hey,

so basically my game crashes works like that

When I first open my game after 10/15 minutes It will crash by the error or connection lost nothing more than that.

and then when I re open It, It would crash like about 1 hour or less...

and then when I'm trying to reopen It I will have the message  GTA is already running... ( nothing Is open I've checked my task manager... nothing at all! )

It happens all the time and ruining my RP experience.

If someone manage to fix this problem for me he his literally the MAN!

Edited by Reem Azriel

Hi there,

Please ensure that GTA V is not using cloud save data. Follow this link to learn how - make sure you select "Local Save Only". https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/225410988/GTAV-PC-Cloud-Saves

Furthermore, if you notice a pop-up tell you that GTA is already running, open up the task manager and close all Rockstar, GTA and Steam processes, then re-load.

If you have issues after doing the above, please make a bug report with error messages presented to you.

MrSilky