Roderick

OOC events to work towards a greater degree of connectedness in the ECRP community

A few months ago, a huge party was organized in-character by, as far as I know, a group of people from different in-character sides such as @missundastood, @MissDeeds, @Jbacon, @ladypapercrown and probably others I forgot to mention. Speaking from my point of view, a lot of people seemed to have fun mingling with different groups during this party and enjoyed this on an out-of-character level as well. There were great random costumes which multiple people enjoyed, as well as known criminals dressed up as police officers and vice versa. Even though this definitely did not make much sense from an in-character perspective, it definitely did give me something to think about.

Recently, as most of us will have noticed, there has been an increased tension between different groups on the server. Whilst I agree with recent staff repercussions, I feel that at the same time this problem could be approached from a different angle as well. My suggestion is to hold more events like this, but make them on an out-of-character level. I think holding events such as the aforementioned is something that helps the community work towards a greater degree of connectedness, which should result in an overall more positive experience.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.