Tumble_Inn

Don't do it.

Hey, I'm Andy McCarty (in-game at least) and I am currently banned permanently.  If you are running a modded or hacked client, aka something that gives you an unfair advantage against your fellow players, remove it.  I can tell you, it's not worth it.  By putting that client in your game you might be thinking things like "If I keep it low key I wont get caught." or "I'll never tell anyone." or maybe even, and this is my favorite, "I'll only use it when no one is online.".  Don't lie to yourself.  You will break your vows and it doesn't lead to anything good.  I know it may seem cool.  Being able to teleport to get to a gas station when you're low, or maybe getting out of a jam without calling a tow truck.  It's not cool, and I can guarantee that should you take out the mod you will enjoy the experiences you have along the way.  Because I can also guarantee that if you keep using the mod, you will get more and more careless the longer you have it, getting less and less careful until you slip up.  It's not worth it.  I am still facing my consequences and I can say for a fact my experience in the city would have been better for it.  I just hope that I can warn you in time.  Please, remember it's just not worth it.

Thanks, and make the right choice.  While I can't maintain a positive presence in game, I feel that I can try and bring a positive presence on the forums.  Once again, thank you for your time.

~Tumble_Inn aka Andy McCarty

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Miss you bro legit I mod gta online and I know many mods which will work on gtmp but its a waste to give it a try. What do you get from using mods? If you want to teleport then go to GTA online why are you here? All of the driving and etc is part of the RP and to make it realistic. Using mods wont give you any money too. SO it really a waste.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Albatrosgaminng said:

Miss you bro legit I mod gta online and I know many mods which will work on gtmp but its a waste to give it a try. What do you get from using mods? If you want to teleport then go to GTA online why are you here? All of the driving and etc is part of the RP and to make it realistic. Using mods wont give you any money too. SO it really a waste.

I completely agree with you.  Wish I was smart enough to realize it then.