Payn

Pawn Shop

When criminals rob people, they are left with the victims items but sometimes there is not that much use for them eg. you rob someone and find a map GPS and a few items of clothes, but you might not want them. They just sit there clogging up your inventory. My idea was to incorporate a pawnshop into the city. By adding this people will be able to sell un wanted good, at a lower price, but still get more than nothing out of it. This could also add another job into the city. This could be a two way thing. The shop buys the goods that someone traded in, and then they sell them for a small profit. you would also be able to trade your item for another item that is instore eg. a pair of shoes for a hoodie. This can also be used by regular civilians. When you upgrade your clothes or buy new items, you may want to get a small amount of money back from your unwanted good rather than let them sit there and collect dust. There could be a pawnshop located in Paleto, and the city, so people will not have to travel miles just to pawn a few items. 

Overall, I believe this could be a great addition as it could bring a new job into the city, help the economy slightly, and also it is a very useful business in general. 

Let me know what you think, I'm open for suggestions!

+1 if you agree xD

Edited by Stephen Reeder
  • Upvote 1

People shouldn't be robbing others of petty items such as clothes and a GPS. It's actively discouraged for most big gangs to commit petty robbery and on top of that it's pretty NRP. Who robs people for clothes IRL? These are just normal clothes from a clothing store that everyone has access to, and all clothes are around the same price.

1 minute ago, freshprinceIE said:

People shouldn't be robbing others of petty items such as clothes and a GPS. It's actively discouraged for most big gangs to commit petty robbery and on top of that it's pretty NRP. Who robs people for clothes IRL? These are just normal clothes from a clothing store that everyone has access to, and all clothes are around the same price.

I am saying if gangs rob people for guns and other things then they also take their clothes they can sell the clothes, I understand you though. But I also mentioned it can be used for when civilians want to sell unwanted items.

1 hour ago, Stephen Reeder said:

I agree, I think it will need to be something I just build up myself

Yeah I think so... Would love to be an employee in a pawn shop haha. Hopefully they will read my suggestion about the busdriver job and start making the world feel more alive with all these awesome suggestions I read...

• Like 1