TeamSmeek

I can not join any servers because of a single player file issue.

unimportant.thumb.png.c4c803afd0606693cb4d826d7bb02ebf.pngI'm new to playing RP servers so I watched a tutorial on how to join one and when I attempted to it said: "GTA V must have launched into single player once, please do so, before launching GT-MAP. Your game needs to create a game save." The problem is that I already have done that and it still shows the same error. Is there any way to fix it?

Edited by TeamSmeek
putting a screenshot of the error

i can tell u exactly what to do the error is quite self explanatory, the error your seeing on your screen has no relation to GTMP at all it in relation to the GTA V game itself.

What you need to do is launch GTA V (NOT GTMP), once you have launched GTA V Single player, story mode you need to start a new game, you will be presented with the prologue as normal what you need to do is complete the prologue up to the point Franklin returns to his home with Lamar once in the bedroom of Franklin's home sleep on the bed thus creating a "Save File" once you have saved the game (Created the Save) you can exit the game relaunch GTMP and it will load.

(all that error is saying is you haven't played single player or have saved a story mode on single player (new) thus GTMP wont be able to open)

PS: or you can download a 100% GTA V save file and put that in the story mode and try that way.

Edited by ItzKnight