BigDeccerz

Add alot more non core game vehicles.

I don't like modded vehicles in GTA too much, very often they feel so out of place.

The police SUV is made by Vapid and it still blends in with other vehicles. Its purpose is so it can go offroad since there are no vanilla SUV police cruisers. 
Same goes for high speed, before it was just a civilian vehicle with no lights or sirens.

I wouldn't be opposed to modded vehicles that fit into the game itself being added. There is a plethora of modded yet lore-friendly vehicles available on a variety of modding websites, these vehicles will still be lore-friendly in the sense of their manufacturer still being a manufacturer within the GTA universe. A good example would be the civilian variant of the Vapid Scout, which does exist, or Declasse vehicles. 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/vapid-scout-add-on-replace

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/declasse-granger-retro-add-on-replace

Obviously they wouldn't necessarily be the best vehicles, so it's probably unlikely for the above to be popular, but there's plenty of options to look into without moving away from the lore into real-life vehicle manufacturers.

+1 

Would be interesting to introduce new custom cars to the server (keeping in mind server stability, handling, etc...), but beyond that it would be interesting to introduce some cars alongside other mods to make them more realistic (this would affect all cars in the server).

Imagine being able to tune any car in GTA for specific purpose (think engine swaps, drift configurations actually allowing you to drift, drag builds, etc...) 

Drift Mod (https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/gta5-dr-ft) to compensate for the absolute shit handling physics native GTA 5 has, hell I would even be ok with a ''Realistic Handling'' mod, but anything will do, which brigs me to the next mod.

Natural Vehicle Dynamics Realistic Handling (https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/natual-vehicle-dynamics-realistic-handling-mod

Solves a lot of the issues talked about in terms of realism, makes cars harder in general to drive, increases body roll to realistic standards, significantly decreases off-road performance for supers/sports cars and a lot more, I'll just leave a list of changes bellow from the site so I don't have to type all of this out

Main features:
-Realistic COG.
-Stop-watch timed 0-60mph.
-Realistic top speed.
-Realistic brake distance.
-Realistic suspension upper and lower limit, spring rate and damping.
-Realistic tire grip, for both acceleration / breaking and cornering.
-Increased crash deformation.
-Terrain's effect on grip is much more reasonable. Supercars can no longer climb hills like cable-cars.
-Got rid of the stupid fLowSpeedTractionLossMult value, cars won't do burn-outs by just slightly touch the pedal. Burn-outs now happen when should.
-Tires now act as a part of the suspension system(as they should!) and will absorb some bumps. Choosing wheels with low profile tire(sports, SUV, hi-end) or high profile tire(muscle, lowrider, turner, offroad) at Los Santos Customs will have different effect on ride quality.
-Anti-lock brakes are now only available on cars with appropriate model year. Slam on the brakes when driving vintage and classic vehicles may cause the wheels to lock-up.

To conclude, I understand these mods need to be rage compatible, but the overall point being promoted here is that we can alter things to be more realistic while solving issues discussed here in the past, perhaps maybe remove the speed limiter considering driving any advanced sports/super at the realistic speed will also increase the chance of crashing given the different handling, promoting skillful driving instead of who can achieve more speed. (big problem with GTA default handling is that it's just too easy to drive, give anyone a super and they'll drive it, with some tweaks this can become an actual challenge.)

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.