is😤

JAMAL WILSON🙅‍♂️

he

lives     

in             

🌃LOS  Santos

"maybe I can fix cars that will be cool"

simplertimes2.thumb.png.ab04eeef5a0603b5be92a8247c345fd2.pnghere is a picture

Hey that is me right about.............................................................................there⬆️

well I hope you enjoyed learning about Jamal's Journey at Los Santos Customers!🧑‍🔧

Inspired by Thomas Boolulu!🥵

:988_small_red_triangle_down:Perhaps more details below⬇️

Jamal Wilson grew up on the south side of Chicago. It was not the safest neighborhood either with gang violence being so prevalent. Jamal’s parents worked odd jobs to get him by. He really enjoyed engineering which led him to get a degree in engineering at a community college. It took awhile for Jamal and his family to scrape up the money to do this. Jamal was soon able to make it out of the bad area and take a flight to Los Santos where he hoped to make a name for himself. His journey would soon bring him to a mechanic shop, Los Santos Customs.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • POG 1

WE ARE BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH...............................................PART TWO of 🥵Jamal's human adventure++** +:) love ! lit **!++

🧑‍🔧⬇️:988_small_red_triangle_down:⬇️:988_small_red_triangle_down:🥵🧑‍🔧⬇️:988_small_red_triangle_down:🥵🧑‍🔧⬇️:988_small_red_triangle_down:🥵🧑‍🔧⬇️:988_small_red_triangle_down:🥵🧑‍🔧"LSC is pretty cool, but time for something new!"

⚕️⚕️⚕️JAMAL DECIDED TO JOIN THE LOS SANTOS MEDICAL SERVICES!⚕️⚕️⚕️

🚑Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of Jamal in an ambulamb, so I drew one!🚑

:988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down::988_small_red_triangle_down:

Untitled.thumb.png.b782ff714d2aac26ab3769256fb71753.png

🥵Inspired by Thomas Boolululululullulullululullululullulullululul!🥵

:988_small_red_triangle_down:Perhaps more details below⬇️

Unfortunately, I did not feel like writing anymore details. However, let's just say Jamal🖐️ saved a lot of lives!

P.S: Thank you for viewing this accurate description of Jamal's time in the city. He appreciates it a lot!

• Like 4
  • PogU 1

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well today. Thank you for viewing the story of Jamal Wilson so far. I would like to briefly go over my plans for this thread. I believe I will be doing a mixture of traditional and non-traditional posts depicting the story of Jamal Wilson. At the moment, I will try to post daily and catch up to the present time of Jamal. Once I get to that present time, I will try to post a small summary of Jamal's day using pictures, emojis, and text. I hope you all find the posts funny and in good humor. And of course...Inspired by Thomas Boolululu

• Like 1

IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE HAVE GOTTEN AN UPDATE ON JAMAL'S LIFE!🏋️‍♂️

🤪Part 3🤪

🚑Jamal did not find MD too cool, so he decided leave.

Here is a picture! ---------------------------------------------->🔻

image.thumb.png.4901261026178b0121d3a3fc3a268ae2.png

HONORABLE BECAUSE JAMAL SAVED A LOT OF LIVES.🥵

Jobless Jamal decided to do some epic BMX tricks at a skate park he found.:337_fire:

I don't have a picture of Jamal doing epic backflips nor did I feel like drawing Jamal doing epic backflips, so here is an emoji!🆒

---------------------->🚴‍♂️<------------------------

Jamal would soon learn how to do many BMX tricks and become a pro.😊

But once again, Jamal would become bored.🙄

😶He would soon do the unthinkable.

🥵STAY TUNED TO SEE WHAT JAMAL DOES IN PART FOUR🥵

Inspired by the one and only Thomas Boolululu. Jamal misses him dearly! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • yooo 1