TheHappyPeanut

Few Questions

My friend and I just joined Eclipse and we're having a great time, but we have a couple of questions.

1. How do criminal factions work and are they active or dead?

2. I've read about a transition to RageMP in passing, but I did not find any official announcements. Can someone elaborate on this? Why is the transition occurring and is there a timeline?

3. Are there volunteer opportunities within the community? If so, what are they and what are the prerequisites?

Thanks, guys!

Hello, sorry for the late response.
1. ANyone can create criminal factions, at the moment there are no official criminal factions, but there are plans for this.

2. Our devs are working hard on moving us to the RageMP platform, but because the platform just isn't ready, there hasn't been any official statement from the staff team when we will move, as we need to receive some updates from RageMP and we don't know when those will be released

3. If you mean volunteer opportunities as joining the staff team and so, then yes, anyone without to extensive admin record ( and even then, exceptions were made ) can join the staff team as support and try and help other people. After that the player can get promoted to the admin team etc.