CalvinKlein

Hakouchou Drags

Date and time (provide timezone):  08/11/2021 

Character name: Kevin Reyes

Issue/bug you are reporting: Hakouchou drag traction

Expected behavior: I can say I don't like drags being nerfed, but I can also understand why it was done, the fuel tank and consumption was already a big nerf, but then the traction nerf seemed a little off, not sure if thats how its intended to be,  the hakouchou drag to actually be a "Drag" race bike, this bike was made for drag racing and the way it is right now ; a regular hakouchou or other cheaper bikes can win in a drag race , not sure how it works as intended but in the clips attached it looks extremely off edge and kinda unrealistic for a drag that's meant to perform extremely well in drag races and is the most expensive bike in the game.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

Skip to 1:29 for the actual drag race and look at the launch and traction :- The Hakouchou drag is based off the Hayabusa model IRL and thats how it performs IRL and used to kinda in game, compared to the videos below

https://streamable.com/8vaipz

https://streamable.com/dvk89h

Vehicle license plate number*: not relevant

Edited by CalvinKlein
  • Like 23
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 5

+1 

I put a lot of time into getting my drag and this is just ridiculous.. The change in gas & the change in off roading rules has already made drags almost useless for evading cops. But to make the bike worse after all of that makes it truly a waste of time. 

Edited by DeanXO
  • Like 3

+1 enough with the nerf seriously, you've already added roads rules which made the drag pretty useless, why would you nerf it more? Cops should stop reporting drag being op. This bike is only owned by few peoples and cost a fortune so at least make it worth, you aren't supposed to arrest everyone lol

Edited by Danyby
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1