Speed Racer

Hotkeys for walking animations

As it currently stands, animations bought with credits are fun to look at and use, but are clunky in their actual implementation in RP situations. If a situation takes a turn that you'd like to change your demeanor for, you are forced to go into the F6 menu, click over to the animations tab, choose the new animation, and exit out.

Suggestion: Add some kind of hotkey binding like we have for default anims with ctrl or radio frequencies with shift for favorited credit walking animations. This QoL improvement for them will boost overall use of them and bring a new layer of creativity for RP on the server.

• Upvote 1

BIG +1

Along with this I think it is a little insane how a walking animation is 1000 credits when you can use multiple walking animations to change your RP in different situations to make it more interesting and allow for more character development. I mean sure you can keep them paid but I don't think they should be near 1000 credits, maybe 500 at most. 

• Like 1