ArcAngel

Vehicles Desyncing

Date and time (provide timezone): 20:53

Character name:  Jessica Nash

Issue/bug you are reporting: Cars seem to be desyncing under the ground?

Expected behavior:  Whilst driving, every minute or so, the car popcorns under the ground, causing it to bounce, its only on my screen and not my partners so i'm thinking it may be some sort of desync.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Just drive around with someone in the car

https://streamable.com/5rh7kp

Edited by arcangel
  • Upvote 1

I have been seeing vehicles that are untouched just start crumbling to pieces...
I left my car at Central MD while out working and when I cam back every window was blown out except for 2.
Other people are seeing this too, like when at the pier people are seeing random windows explode for no reason.

I believe this is an issue when the driver has cruise enabled but for some reason is not stopping the vehicle going over the limit but it's still enabled so it will try and sync the limited speed vs the speed the driver is going hence why it's more noticeable at around 80-90 as that's the speed limit.