NotMattch

Mouse Sensitivity incredibly low since 1.1 Update

Issue Being Reported: Since the 1.1 update my mouse sensitivity is stuck incredibly low

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 21/12/2020 - 02:27 UTC

Your characters name: Matthew_Burns

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: Since the server updated to 1.1 my mouse sensitivty has been stuck at basically 0 when trying to turn the camera.  Within UIs it behaves the same as before.    I've tried changing settings in the ESC Settings menu and it seems to ignore them completely.   Loading into Story / GTA Online my mouse works fine.   Using 0.3.7 before the update my camera sensitivty was perfectly fine.    

As a work around at the moment I have to keep setting my mouse to 9000 DPI instead of 1800 which makes it impossible to use UI / other programs due to the high sensitivty.   Works fine in everything else, its literally just rage thats gone weird.

If I tab out and move the mouse around and then tab back in, for a brief moment my mouse works as I'd expect until it "slows down" once again.

Mouse is a Razer Mamba Tournament Edition

Nothing else has changed a part from the 1.1 Update

Edited by Mattch
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.