Balucared12

Restaurant

Hey everybody I don't know if my suggestions will still be listened too but. An idea I had been holding on to for so long was a restaurant, not just any, Maybe a nice classy one where people can go to sit down to eat and discuss business. This I was hoping would also open up new jobs and we could have an Owner to the place, Also how awesome would a food delivery job be. Something to think about. Helps spend more realistic dollars on meals instead of grapes. As well as add whole new type of roleplay. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Kay133 said:

+1

Edit: Sounds like a great idea and also like another hotspot than Bayview or LSC. If people would be in, general, able to buy properties and have their own businesses, then that would be also great.

Yes this was my idea as well although I don't know about the interiors of a restaurant i don't think gta has any. 

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:06 PM, Kay133 said:

+1

Edit: Sounds like a great idea and also like another hotspot than Bayview or LSC. If people would be in, general, able to buy properties and have their own businesses, then that would be also great.

having another hotspot/meeting place on the server will increase the lvl of RP, since more people will be able to interact in the same place. love the idea, and will also like to see burger shot open, will love to stop for a burger and stop eating healthy food at grocery stores.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.