power

Continuous crashing on the highway

21 minutes ago, IAmTurtle said:

This is most likely due to your cpu capping itself. This happens to me due to having a lower end system.

I have an i7 8700k, would be worried if this is caused by my CPU. Will try loading the game with low graphics and edit my post

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be fixing it

EDIT2: I spawn and can walk around perfectly fine on a new character, just Jamie Beard is stuck in some weird spot

Edited by power109238

It's definitely a server side issue with certain parts of the map, I regularly crash in the same spots and in sync with other people in the car with me or others who drive alongside, What's the chances that we both crash at the EXACT same time when we have decent specs?

I7 8086K - RTX 2080TI - 32GB RAM

7 hours ago, LewE said:

It's definitely a server side issue with certain parts of the map, I regularly crash in the same spots and in sync with other people in the car with me or others who drive alongside, What's the chances that we both crash at the EXACT same time when we have decent specs?

I7 8086K - RTX 2080TI - 32GB RAM

i7 8700K - GTX 1080 Ti - 16GB RAM

I narrowed it down to this general area

GTA5_bDJchF2zqP.thumb.png.3eadaf894ed5caa658a78c4c79c4a2d0.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.