Ray Sweets

Wooden Barriers, Real? Or Possessed?

All I would like you to see is this...

https://gyazo.com/c4e2467746e8bd7f7fc43bf8a9545d81

I made contact with that WOOD barrier at 250kmh, HAULING ASS, they fail to render at far distances, and are completely invincible, lmao.

Can we just get come physical properties assigned to these WOOD barriers? and possibly some spike strips implemented so we don't have these poor cops basically failRP'ing to stop a police chase.

I know he didn't break any rules, but if he had other options in what real world would he risk the lives of people by letting a car barrel through a barrier at top speeds? 

It would be much more realistic if he had placed spike strips or had the option to place them.

If we cant get spike strips can we at least get non-demonic-wooden barriers? 

Lol. 

The PD do have access to blockades that can be damaged but there is protocol in place forcing them to use different blockades. This is mostly due to the lack of respect from many players during ID check points or other PD scenarios that require heavy blockades because people just kept driving through, running people over, and other non RP stuff. We can't use cars because of the sync and even when synced correctly, people drive through them without hesitation.

Until we have an alternative option, that's pretty much what we use. Sure there would be no complaints against spike strips. Did you get an aheal on your car during a chase there? ;)

Edited by SoloSmith