Raddinos

Connection Problem - Cant Login

Hello. A friend of mine (Username: AmyZancross) has been trying to join in the server for the past 2 hours. During this time all her attempts at connecting only let her achieve the login screen where she would get an error ("no response from server") once the login button was pressed.

During all these attempts she has restarted both the pc, gta v and gta v + gt mp.

She is able to connect to other servers without any connection issue or other problem that would stop her from being able to access the server.
Knowing this, the problem is not due to her internet connection or the situation would have persisted on other scenarios as well.

This usually after 8pm on GMT+8. There is no set time for her to be able to connect again. It seems random.

11 hours ago, Raddinos said:

Oh look at that. It seems like ping isnt a problem afterall! How abut you call a real tech support agent please? We are not clowns

Do I need to remind you that our support staff is simply here to try and assist you? They might not have an answer to everything but they try their best to help. Comments like these are unnecessary, uncalled for and if anything rude. If you can't appreciate their attempt to help, or don't want them to, then the solution is simple: either don't ask them a question if you're going to respond with a comment like this, or don't make an unnecessary comment like this. Thank you.

My bad. Shouldnt have my friend say sorry for me. Thats just wrong. I was pissed off cause of some stuff and i let it out here on the forum. I have experience as tech support and i should know that during my job i dont know everything as well and i dont have an answer ready always for any situation. I try but i dont. In the end what i wanted to say and still think is that maybe he chould try to maybe give some link sources for vpns or ask if the person knows what a vpn is in case a vpn would help out solving the solution of the user.

On 12/21/2017 at 1:07 AM, Amy Zancross said:

Yes, i have, sorry. I should have mentioned that the issue has been resolved. Much appreciated and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi! I'm from Indonesia, I have the same issue that says "Error! No response from the server!" whenever i tried to log in, a quick question does the VPN solved it for you?

On 1/27/2018 at 1:06 PM, josedwikristian said:

Hi! I'm from Indonesia, I have the same issue that says "Error! No response from the server!" whenever i tried to log in, a quick question does the VPN solved it for you?

Unfortunately no, i too have trouble logging on. sometimes it lets me play with no issues and most times i'm unable to log in. I've tried using both a public and private VPN, thouh the results seem to be the same. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.