MS-

Edit New life Rule For special Situations ( Such as prison )

Now adays there are lots of situations that for example : Some one kill you in prison then you respawn from DOC not hospital then you have to see your murderers and sometimes you must rp with them because all of you are in prison please edit new life rule and add something for these situations because no one knows what to do and what not to do in these situations 

Edited by MS-

If you're 'killed' in prison then you obviously can't avoid the general area you died but you should avoid interacting with the people who killed you and forget whatever incident lead up to your death as per the NLR.

If this was adjusted it would just create a cycle of people killing each other over and over after being killed themselves since they're locked in a small space with them and wouldn't forget about the conflict. 

• Like 1

I just had this idea, okay so if I player dies in prison, they respawn in dimension 1, meaning they won't be able to interact with anyone in dimension 0, and that's only for 30 minutes, after the 30 minutes have passed, they get teleported back to dimension 0

- if this is a good idea, it will require development. 

• Like 1

that just encourages being afk and not roleplaying. System is fine how it is. I would say for the people that died to re spawn IN the area where you get treated. so you would be in a room where you still talk to people but you are no there to interact with the people that killed you. But I feel like the regular system is fine now.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:10 AM, Illmohim said:

that just encourages being afk and not roleplaying. System is fine how it is. I would say for the people that died to re spawn IN the area where you get treated. so you would be in a room where you still talk to people but you are no there to interact with the people that killed you. But I feel like the regular system is fine now.

I was going to suggest something like this!

As the new doc has a hospital area, when you die (passed out) in prison you are teleported to this area and are unable to leave for 30 min (all other nlr applies) This would give yourself and the doctors/staff plenty of potential roleplay opportunities while they are looking after you and nursing you back to health while you are in the hospital area.

Once the 30 min is up you are healthy again and can be reintroduced into the main prison to finish your time.

This would prevent interactions between yourself and the player(s) who killed you and also take you away from any nlr breach while introducing more roleplay into the prison at the same time which is a win win in my opinion.

Edited by childofkorn
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.