Rick C. C-103

Dispatch Factions

A new Faction Could be the Dispatch Faction. This faction could be for people who want to be in here but dont have the game(Like Me).  Your discord(or teamspeak) could have a dispatch channel for dispatchers, and there could be a dispatcher(or two) going around to diffrent channels waiting for a call, There will also be a Dispatch channel for dispatchers to get alerts on calls for when they miss in chat alerts.

Edited by Rick C. C-103
New Idea

3 minutes ago, TheFluciFial said:

This server is more about your characters, how you play, and having fun IN-GAME. Being a dispatcher without actually owning a game, would take away from that immersion. Being a dispatcher without actually having a character is just setting up for bad role-play. 

But being a dispatcher is for people without a game who still want to participate in the roleplay experience,  Dispatchers in life arent in the field with the officers, they have computers with special systems in there so they can communicate with the officers VIA CAD/ MDT/MDC

-1. The cadets we have in the police department already have little to nothing to do in between their training sessions and joining units, therefore they can take on the role as dispatcher. A dispatcher faction would take away that roleplay from them leaving them with essentially nothing but waiting. 

3 hours ago, Rick C. C-103 said:

But being a dispatcher is for people without a game who still want to participate in the roleplay experience,  Dispatchers in life arent in the field with the officers, they have computers with special systems in there so they can communicate with the officers VIA CAD/ MDT/MDC

Wait if I understand this correct you don't have/can't play the GTAV?

30 minutes ago, Chief Pupui said:

Well then you're asking a awful lot of development time for a rather unique problem. 

I know that, Having all the calls, avalible units, and have them all in sync, along with the signal 100 beeper, and having the ability to run plates and names, and have a civilian side for plates(Vehicle Reg.) and characters.  

11 hours ago, ItsPazz said:

-1. The cadets we have in the police department already have little to nothing to do in between their training sessions and joining units, therefore they can take on the role as dispatcher. A dispatcher faction would take away that roleplay from them leaving them with essentially nothing but waiting. 

but they also have their special Voice chat for them only so they can talk to each other when waiting.

3 hours ago, Rick C. C-103 said:

but they also have their special Voice chat for them only so they can talk to each other when waiting.

Dude, the dispatch/MDC system is all automated, and it's in game, and it is working completely fine. What you're asking for here, isn't going to happen, and if it did, it wouldn't happen in a long while. 

3 hours ago, TheFluciFial said:

Dude, the dispatch/MDC system is all automated, and it's in game, and it is working completely fine. What you're asking for here, isn't going to happen, and if it did, it wouldn't happen in a long while. 

This is for People who don't have the game(Or the right system) so they can still enjoy roleplay, Dispatch could also be a reserve role(Ex: Character is 11-44 and waiting on a new person for roleplay).  And dispatchers also have their own voice chat so they can still talk to each other, and the text chat is for different channel alerts(Ex: 911 Call on line1(Or whatever you use)). So dispatching would only have to do some modifications to make it work, but I am just reccomending it

On 11/29/2017 at 7:51 PM, Rick C. C-103 said:

This is for People who don't have the game(Or the right system) so they can still enjoy roleplay, Dispatch could also be a reserve role(Ex: Character is 11-44 and waiting on a new person for roleplay).  And dispatchers also have their own voice chat so they can still talk to each other, and the text chat is for different channel alerts(Ex: 911 Call on line1(Or whatever you use)). So dispatching would only have to do some modifications to make it work, but I am just reccomending it

This would just cause so many issues and complaints. Half of the people that play on the server, play with text. This would mean that every-time they had to call 911, they'd have to go into discord and type or go into a discord voice channel. This would cause an unfair advantage to the people around said person, because they would not know she is calling 911. Plus, the dispatchers would not be available 24-7, so in an instance when there are no dispatchers, officers would not be able to have fun and RP. I'm sorry man, but your asking for a Dispatching Faction on the wrong server. 

18 hours ago, TheFluciFial said:

This would just cause so many issues and complaints. Half of the people that play on the server, play with text. This would mean that every-time they had to call 911, they'd have to go into discord and type or go into a discord voice channel. This would cause an unfair advantage to the people around said person, because they would not know she is calling 911. Plus, the dispatchers would not be available 24-7, so in an instance when there are no dispatchers, officers would not be able to have fun and RP. I'm sorry man, but your asking for a Dispatching Faction on the wrong server. 

1. There will be a shortcut /911 that will be connected with the dispatch discord chat, where it will tell the dispatchers their name and what channel to go grab them and take the call.

2. there are some people who will stay up late for dispatching(Including me) for other people's roleplay exp. , they will have access to more than usual "Day" dispatchers.

3 minutes ago, Rick C. C-103 said:

1. There will be a shortcut /911 that will be connected with the dispatch discord chat, where it will tell the dispatchers their name and what channel to go grab them and take the call.

2. there are some people who will stay up late for dispatching(Including me) for other people's roleplay exp. , they will have access to more than usual "Day" dispatchers.

Everybody is on a different timezone due to this server having a wide variety of people from many different areas of the world. 

If this even were to be a thing in the future, it would definitely be on teamspeak because of the bind support and addon support. I think this suggestion is drawing at straws for a problem no player has. Even if it was, we need the player in the server as it is, to increase population, people without the game will be extremely rare to even be looking on this forum, let alone try and find something to do without playing the game itself.