ErickzTV

Tattoo Update

Hello Everyone,

I saw this subject was brought up last year and haven't seen any recent post except a couple months ago for tattoo removals but I think the Tattoo system really needs some sort of update soon because I was under the impression that tattoos could be stacked like other servers I have seen and ended up wasting over 5K on head tattoos that I thought were stacking but in reality were just overwriting each other. Something that allows each purchase to sit on the character without overwriting each other. This could tie into the tattoo removal system since it'll show what all you have attached to your character. It adds more customization to characters and think it'd be a plus to the community. I feel this could bring a lot more role play for people wanting to be Tattoo Artist. 

This also brings up that Tattoo shops could possible start being brought up as player owned businesses where players would have the opportunity to advertise their shop open and hire apprentices/shop hands to bring more civilian role play to the community. 

Thoughts and suggestions? 

Edited by ErickzTV

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.