ErickzTV

Erick

Hello, 

Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the community since I plan on role-playing here for a while. I'm 21 years old from Texas and have been PC gaming for well over 6 years. I've played basically every kind of game out there and have spent countless hours on different genres of games. My role-playing started in Garry's Mod when I use to role-play on a Storm Troopers role-play server and basically was addicted to that when I was 15, for about a year. I eventually caught wind of SAMP and that people were role-playing on GTA San Andreas so I decided to give it a run on some BS servers back then that weren't very strict role-playing. I heard of LS-RP from a buddy and ended up role-playing there under multiple different names and factions for about 3-4 years. I ended up getting very busy with life and a girlfriend so I had to take my leave from gaming for awhile while I got some shit together. A couple of months ago I tried going back to LS-RP but just wasn't feeling the text role-play anymore and heard about GTA V starting to be the next big thing in the role-play community due to the VIOP and other features that just made the overall experience more immersive and better. A buddy sent me over here to Eclipse and so far my experience has been good in the 24 hours I have been here and the server seems to run great so it seems like somewhere I plan on rooting down to play.

I am in the process of enlisting in the Marine Corps and could leave for boot camp within the next month or so, I just haven't been given orders yet of when I ship out. I look forward to playing with y'all here and hope to get to know most of you for the time I get privileged to be here. 

If you have any questions I'm basically an open book and willing to answer anything. Feel free to message me on Discord, Forums or on this thread. 

See everyone in the game!    

Edited by ErickzTV
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to our community, we hope you will enjoynyoir roleplay experience and if you have any questions, feel free to ask on our discord.

• Upvote 1