Shalami

Perdon shold exist in eclipse RP server.

Even in the real world there is something that the president can do every time, its call Pardon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon), and is the power of the president to unjail someone or the government decision to allow a person who has been convicted of a crime to be free and absolved .

Don’t get me wrong, andy’s ban its 100% justify and I love that this server deal whit the hackers FAST, but it’s the same a guy that enter the server one day and use hacks than other that have like 5 months on server and one day make the mistake of using a hack ?.

Artless, you should considering giving a 1mont ban or something like that if this is his first offence, this is one of the regulars on the server, I see him almost every day fukimng around, working, helping the server grow !!!! @admins, atless think about it and don’t say no just from the star whiteout checking the incident in his whole, not just: hack = ban, lest find another solution more fare, maybe 1 month ban, and a ticket on his record that if he do something like that (or close to it) he will be permaban 4ever !!.

Paz y amor.

24 minutes ago, Chief Pupui said:

I'm just going to put this out there as my own opinion. 

We caught him hacking once. Its hard to catch hackers. 

How do we know how long was he hacking before hand?

I remember the first time I use a hack, it was in H1Z1 back in the days, my account had like 100us on skins, and 2k hours of game time, I dowloa a free “100% undetected” hack on Friday and got ban on Saturday haha. I have never use hacks again since that day, I learn from my mistake, and like 6 months afther that, I send a email to the company (Sony entretaiment by that time) and they unban my account.

My point is, I use hacks one time, got ban, lost everything !!!! and have never do it again, cuz I learn my lesson. I think Mr. Andy got his lesson here, put him on probation or a timed ban (1 or 2 months), you can even do something cool whit this and RP a trial for him, I can be his lawyer !!!, the court cold ask for idk, 1 irl months of jail ?, but permaban for someone that have give and help so much to this beautiful community, I think its just not fair..

Anyways, this is just my opinion about something that happen in the community,  the last word is from the owners and the admins, and remember we are just 41 days away from ChristmasJ.

Edited by Shalami

1 minute ago, Shalami said:

I remember the first time I use a hack, it was in H1Z1 back in the days, my account had like 100us on skins, and 2k hours of game time, I dowloa a free “100% undetected” hack on Friday and got ban on Saturday haha. I have never use hacks again since that day, I learn from my mistake, and like 6 months afther that, I send a email to the company (Sony entretaiment by that time) and they unban my account.

I'd like to point out that he will be considered for an unban after at least a few months, but the people have to realize that it hasn't even been 24 hours since the punishment was issued. If we make an exception just because he's an old player and he owned up to his mistakes, it means we would have to make this exception for everyone that matches this criteria, which I hope you can understand, is quite crazy.

I've also removed a part of your suggestion (mainly the hashtag) to prevent spam on this thread, as I assume it's supposed to be an actual server suggestion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ItsPazz said:

I'd like to point out that he will be considered for an unban after at least a few months, but the people have to realize that it hasn't even been 24 hours since the punishment was issued. If we make an exception just because he's an old player and he owned up to his mistakes, it means we would have to make this exception for everyone that matches this criteria, which I hope you can understand, is quite crazy.

I've also removed a part of your suggestion (mainly the hashtag) to prevent spam on this thread, as I assume it's supposed to be an actual server suggestion.

I have stated the same to McCarty. If he can manage to be patient for at least a few weeks and not cause trouble within Discord or the Forums, he will most likely be considered to be unbanned. As it is now, he must at least face punishment for hacking. The permanent ban does not always mean permanent, but actually that we won't set a predetermined time. The length of the punishment mostly relies on the way Andy handles his punishment.

This suggestion will be locked and rejected. If you have any further questions about it, please feel free to contact me.

• Like 1