Broker

Poker Straight Bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 24/10/2020 10:30PM UTC

Character name: Ray Broker

Issue/bug you are reporting: Poker Straight Bug we both had straight but it didnt count me in the split

Expected behavior:  to get refunded of the half money what i bet and didnt received, which should have been split pot so half of that pot is mine.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
I dont understand why my refund request was denied, because it was not first time of bug and everything was clearly seen in the video that i did bet the amount and afterwards the poker didnt counted me in the split and we both had straight. https://streamable.com/2jjnt0 

• Upvote 1

i reread the poker rules and kicker doesn't count so it should be a split, we both had straight. Kicker doesnt count, because card combination is from 5 cards : 10 J Q K A both for us and 6 card doesn't count, even if he would have KA we both would have split.

Edited by Broker

Yes but that is in ((IRL))kickers don't mattar but when it comes to ((ICLY)) kickers do matter. That is why you lost it. Many people don't get this simple thing in this type of poker but if you just pay a bit more attention to the people winnings you would see that the person with the better kicker wins. 

• NAY 1
  • Upvote 1