Eletrix

Server Events

Hey all,

Recently I've been thinking about things to increase player boost and encourage people to come on to the server more. 

I think a good addition would be adding server events would be a good idea, like events that last for like a week or two. These events could be seasonal (Ex: Zombie Invasion on Halloween) or they could be random events that happen every so often (ex: Military Invasion enforcing Marshal Law on citizens of Los Santos). These events I think would be a great way to build a community and actually have people bind together to achieve something instead of constant feuding. Through it all we could have factions really shine, (Weasel reporting on events, LSPD protecting citizens, etc.)

The only Issue I see is that it would be massive work on top of the consistent updates. 

Tell me your thoughts!

+11111

Edit: A zombie apocalypse would be pretty dope. I know that that isn't the most realistic but it would be pretty fun. It could add very much RP and bond the community together e.g Multiple groups come together to survive the apocalypse. Also, a hurricane would be pretty nice. After it there could be looting and rioting going on and it could also increase RP.

Edited by Kay133