Bala

Car Speakers being semi-integrated into Vehicles.

Car Speakers are a nice addition, but I have to say, i'm not really a fan of the whole drag and drop installation/uninstallation of them.

You can't just yoink a car speaker out of a vehicle in real life in no time at time, anymore than you can install one just like that.

My suggestion is a brief timer to add or remove a car speaker to a vehicle AND you cannot remove the speaker while the engine is on.

Seems a little bit silly for example if you are driving in your car and your passenger can just pop the car speaker out and instantly pocket it.

This would be fine if car speakers worked properly 100% of the time.

Personally I've had loads of issues with getting car speakers to actually play, and one of the things that helps sometimes is dragging them out of the storage of the car and back in. I feel like an action timer would only serve to frustrate any technical issues.

If those issues were fixed properly though, +1

I support this as I believe speakers should not be easy to steal like they currently are. I support a system like chargers where you right click it and use, then perhaps add a command like /speakerreset or something do reset the speaker if it doesn't work.

I believe the system itself could do with a little bit of a revamp to fix the current audio issues. (If it's Rage then I understand there isnt much we can do).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.