TheCactus

Increase safe price

Right now the item known as safe door costs only $1000, it is super small and it has 200 volume. All the other items that are bigger, have less volume, can't be locked and cost more are only being used as decoration while the safe door is being overused. I think its price should be increased to at least $5000.

Sometimes you enter an RV and there's like 30 safe doors all around you. That by itself explains how op this item is.

An alternative would be that this kind of safe has 3 digits code while the big and expensive one that costs $20000 has 4.

Edited by TheCactus

Or increase how much the larger safe holds 🙂 and reduce the volume of the smaller ones.

The great thing about the small safes, is they can be used to 'enhance' things that would be locked. I use them for things that would be locked, like filing cabinets, security boxes and the like.

Reducing volume of smaller safes could cause issues with item loss, and raising the price of door safes could cause inflation issues with price of them on secondary market so those options both have downsides to consider. 
Personally I like the idea of just increasing the volume of the large safes.

I do think just having a wall of safes in an RV is a bit silly though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.