Chase_

Car speakers on motorcycles

Date and time (provide timezone): any time

Character name: Chase Montoya

Issue/bug you are reporting: Car speakers do not work on bikes

Expected behavior:  When trying to use a car speaker on a bike, it says "This vehicle doesn't support speakers"

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but it seems weird that bikes can't have speakers, since they have a radio. I have a bike irl and one of the best parts of it is flying around at night playing my own music. Seems like it would be an easy fix, just something to note

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Illmohim said:

I mean I wouldn't say its a bug as its called a "car" speaker adding on you would never see someone with a speaker on a bike blasting music it would always be the wearing headphones and what not as there are no car speakers on bikes or speakers ((IRL))

There's radios on bikes in game, and irl many bikes have speaker systems (mine included), though if this was fixed the item would have to be renamed vehicle speaker to make sense

1 minute ago, Chase_ said:

There's radios on bikes in game, and irl many bikes have speaker systems (mine included), though if this was fixed the item would have to be renamed vehicle speaker to make sense

I agree, but in what I have seen Ive never seen a bike with a speaker but as you say. if it were to be fixed it should be renamed yes

On 10/11/2020 at 8:53 AM, Illmohim said:

I mean I wouldn't say its a bug as its called a "car" speaker adding on you would never see someone with a speaker on a bike blasting music it would always be the wearing headphones and what not as there are no car speakers on bikes or speakers ((IRL))

youve never met a harley rider lmao