Azarav

Is this abuse or not?

So my friend was driving in a stolen car i was in the passenger seat, we had 3 police cars behind us and we tried to escape. Suddenly we crash into a tree and get engine stalling so we got arrested. I got punished 21d no car license, 15d no truck license, 15d no pilot license3.05 hours jail + some fines. Just for trying to escape police chase, it was on the highway we crashed no ones car and it only lasted 3/4 minutes. Is this even normal? Just for trying to escape police.

15 minutes ago, Azarav said:

So my friend was driving in a stolen car i was in the passenger seat, we had 3 police cars behind us and we tried to escape. Suddenly we crash into a tree and get engine stalling so we got arrested. I got punished 21d no car license, 15d no truck license, 15d no pilot license3.05 hours jail + some fines. Just for trying to escape police chase, it was on the highway we crashed no ones car and it only lasted 3/4 minutes. Is this even normal? Just for trying to escape police.

Yes, that's normal. I was one of the police that was involved. Two trucks had been attacked by a black car. You were driving past in the wrong lane on the freeway so we wanted to check if you were involved. When you were pulled over, you ran into another car. When the second vehicle crashed, you attempted to escape again.

Felony Evasion, Resisting Arrest, Felony Public Endangerment, Acc reckless operation of a motor vehicle etc. Those are just some of the charges that could have been placed. You also ran when 2 police had a gun aimed at you, best to stop in that situation if you are not armed :) It is harsh and it does suck to sit in jail for that long but that's what happens.

Edit: I just checked through the penal code and I can't find a charge with a 21 day suspension that would have been placed on you but can't tell for sure until I get in game. When I get in tomorrow I'll have a look, if there's been any mistakes I'll forward it through to high command to sort out.

Edited by SoloSmith
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, SoloSmith said:

Yes, that's normal. I was one of the police that was involved. Two trucks had been attacked by a black car. You were driving past in the wrong lane on the freeway so we wanted to check if you were involved. When you were pulled over, you ran into another car. When the second vehicle crashed, you attempted to escape again.

Felony Evasion, Resisting Arrest, Felony Public Endangerment, Acc reckless operation of a motor vehicle etc. Those are just some of the charges that could have been placed. You also ran when 2 police had a gun aimed at you, best to stop in that situation if you are not armed :) It is harsh and it does suck to sit in jail for that long but that's what happens.

Edit: I just checked through the penal code and I can't find a charge with a 21 day suspension that would have been placed on you but can't tell for sure until I get in game. When I get in tomorrow I'll have a look, if there's been any mistakes I'll forward it through to high command to sort out.

He told me if you want a drive and i said sure suddenly you guys pulled him over i ran to my friend and from there it happend. Im not involved with that situation you haven't even seen me there?

Just now, Azarav said:

He told me if you want a drive and i said sure suddenly you guys pulled him over i ran to my friend and from there it happend. Im not involved with that situation you haven't even seen me there?

You weren't charged with anything relating to the trucking situation, at least you shouldn't have been. I was explaining the probable cause for the initial pull over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoloSmith said:

You weren't charged with anything relating to the trucking situation, at least you shouldn't have been. I was explaining the probable cause for the initial pull over.

I dont know why i got charged for so many things, i only drove away with my friend thats it.

3 minutes ago, Azarav said:

I dont know why i got charged for so many things, i only drove away with my friend thats it.

Probably a good idea to check the penal code. Even the outdated version has the definition of each crime. Felony Evasion = evading police. Felony public endangerment - putting the lives of civilians and government officials at risk (ramming cars, driving dangerously etc). Reckless operation of a MV (switching lanes, wrong lanes, speeding, wrong way up one way street etc), resisting arrest (fleeing from officers that are attempting to arrest you). What seems like a simple action can often tally up half a dozen charges.

You should have been accessory to most of those though. If you're still in prison tomorrow, I'll check the charges and let you know. What is your IC name?

Edited by SoloSmith
  • Like 1

Just now, SoloSmith said:

Probably a good idea to check the penal code. Even the outdated version has the definition of each crime. Felony Evasion = evading police. Felony public endangerment - putting the lives of civilians and government officials at risk (ramming cars, driving dangerously etc). Reckless operation of a MV (switching lanes, wrong lanes, speeding, wrong way up one way street etc), resisting arrest (fleeing from officers that are attempting to arrest you). What seems like a simple action can often tally up half a dozen charges.

You should have been accessory to most of those though. If you're still in prison tomorrow, I'll check the charges and let you know.

I dont really care about the fines, its just the 21d no driving, trucking etc.

On 9/17/2017 at 1:59 PM, SoloSmith said:

It's your characters name? lol

Your friend quit the server to avoid arrest and then tried telling an officer at PD that they had already served the sentence. His licenses should have been removed also.

My IG name is Azarav Dimitri

Just now, SoloSmith said:

I've had a look. I think suspensions were added to already existing suspensions, which shouldn't be the case. Best to nip into PD during peak times and speak with a member of command about it.

I tried many times, they all saying report it to the forums.

21d car, 15d truck, 15d pilot, just because we tried to escape police for 4/5 minutes i get all that? 21 days that is sooo long.

In case you forgot, i was sitting in the passenger seat.........

On 9/18/2017 at 3:48 PM, SoloSmith said:

I've had a look. I think suspensions were added to already existing suspensions, which shouldn't be the case. Best to nip into PD during peak times and speak with a member of command about it.

Can you help me get my drivers license suspension lowered?