Marlon

Weapon not showing on person when killed.

Date and time (provide timezone): 27/08/2020

Character name: Lauren Baker

Issue/bug you are reporting: The person that I killed in a active shootout had a micro SMG but, when I full killed him and tried to loot him he didn't have it on his corpse.

Expected behavior:  Any time you finish a person in a fight the gun should be in his inventory after he is dead.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: My evidence of me full killing him: https://streamable.com/eiga3l His evidence of having the micro: 

I don't know if this would then, be considered as a refund request but, this is not the only time this has happened to me and I lost out in multiple and high valued heavy weapons. Please let me know what to do continuing on from this situation.

Vehicle license plate number*

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No, theres definitely a bug going on with weapons and inventory.

When you are injured you are able to equip and unequip guns, this shouldnt be possible and wasn't possible under the old script where the guns used to definitely go to your inventory. People just re-equip guns to hide them.

This has been reported before. It's because you searched his body with the UI. If you use /frisk instead, his weapons will appear. Notice that the equipped weapons tab is missing from your video.

It's obviously a bug if he's full dead than what would I do?

This has been reported before. It's because you searched his body with the UI. If you use /frisk instead, his weapons will appear. Notice that the equipped weapons tab is missing from your video.

He's talking about whenever they're fully dead. If they have a gun and their inventory is full (50/50) then the gun will just disappear, it will not drop on the floor like it used to.