wAVEhdTN

Money Truck Heist

Hello dear Admins of Eclipse RP, I'm writing this forum to suggest something that will really add some cool roleplay scenarios and scenes for the server and it will change the illegal activities and vary them a little! Sure the illegal side of Eclipse is very good as we have the store robberies and bank heists, people scam and robbing, chop shops ext...

But in my opinion, I guess it's time to add something that players would love in Eclipse which is the Money trucks heists, for example the money transporter job can be transformed to fully RP based job for example in which you take money from banks and deliver to the government or something like that, which will make players able to heist these trucks and steal the money from them with some cool action and RP scenarios!

I would really love and appreciate that if it would happen in Eclipse because I saw that in a lot of other servers such as LimeLightRP and RedlineRP!

The decision is yours of course and this is just a suggestion!

I also have a lot of other suggestions which I'll be making some forums about later on because I really which the best for Eclipse RP server as for its good community and RP overall!

Thank you for your attention and I'll gladly hear your answer dear Admins!

1576196906_gta-5.jpg

• Upvote 3

+1, but not fully.

Money Transporting is one of the better non-government jobs that allow players to make a decent chunk of money. Its a job I always recommend to new players as one of the more lucrative starter jobs that doesn't require a tonne of time (farming) but isn't super arduous and underpaid (GoPostal, Trucking, Bus Driver etc)

With the current state of scripted freelance jobs being pretty bad, I'd like to see this implemented either through NPC drivers (though that would come with a slew of problems itself), or occasionally offering Money Truck drivers the chance to pick up from a bank and deliver to a government building or another Fleeca bank for extra money, say a couple of thousand. This allows those who wish to be left alone to grind the early stages of their character, whilst allowing those who would like to take the risk to earn some extra money, for some extra risk, giving them a new truck that travels faster, is a different colour, and is wired to an emergency alarm straight to PD/SWAT should the back doors be opened. Pick ups and drop offs would be conducted in the same way as trucking, so that players don't accidentally open the back doors and trigger the alarm.

However, this idea is also open to abuse, as gang members would start to camp this job to attempt to assist their own faction in gaining easy money, as there would be no risk to the driver and the van could easily be taken to a secluded place to stop SWAT and PD from responding quickly.

Its a good suggestion, but it will probably be difficult to implement into the game without the presence of NPC's on the streets like in FiveM, or making heists easily exploitable.