Drizzy.

Tequi-la-la changes

Just wanted to see what people would feel like about some minor changes/additions to tequi-la-la

1) Edit the UI of slots so you can manually put in how much you want to risk per spin (up to 4000 instead of 2000). When I play slots I have to spam the heck out of my house over 20-30 times to get the max spin.

2) I know their maybe some issues with poker currently about some winning hands or split hands not working. If we fix this and also add a UI telling the player if their hand is any good as it plays i.e telling someone they have a full house as they play (Helping non poker players be able to play and have fun with it too)

3) Add maybe a jukebox where you can pay like 500 bucks for a song from YT if possible, like a tequi-la-la radio with the option to mute it.

4) ADD A HIGHER MINIMUM TO PLAY, currently it's 1.5k and what they do is go all in with 1.5 and hope everyone continues to play and keep raising therefore they put in 1.5 and have a chance of winning more than they put in which defeats the purpose of poker.

Overall, I think this could make tequi-la-la a more fun place

Just to edit: There are similar posts in different requests. People just want more to do in tequila

• Like 1

maybe not higher minimum, but introduce small blinds (especially to big table) and make the blinds 500/1k (or more)

People all-in with 1.5k over and over again isn't really an issue, if they want to throw their money away then that's their prerogative.

I appreciate your input and politely disagree with it not being an issue. For example why would someone who runs ATM>Table and goes all in on 1.5k each time be on the same chance of winning of those who continue to raise i.e risking 40-50k + let's say for example. 

Bringing a higher minimum to the table would mean this problem stops. Upstairs could be low stakes table, bottom floor higher stakes table. 

I appreciate your input and politely disagree with it not being an issue. For example why would someone who runs ATM>Table and goes all in on 1.5k each time be on the same chance of winning of those who continue to raise i.e risking 40-50k + let's say for example. 

Bringing a higher minimum to the table would mean this problem stops. Upstairs could be low stakes table, bottom floor higher stakes table. 

1) Cash required do play doesn't set the stakes, the amount of the blind does. Increasing the blinds will increase the stakes, and at 500/1k it would be solidly 'middle stakes' (especially with the way that bets work, where you are only allowed to bet multiplicatively more than previous bets).

2) Set a higher minimum people will just bring {new minimum} and all in with that over and over again. These people are literally giving away their money, if you are playing poker for profit why would you do anything but welcome this behavior? This is literally not a problem, let people play how they want.

Real issues with poker table:
- Bugged results (split pots)
- Fixed, multiplicative, bet sizes
- Cards showing/not showing correctly at end of hand
- Miniscule blind which does not encourage playing.

Non-Issues:
- People playing poker, by the rules, in a manner that doesn't suit you. (Especially when their strategy is exceptionally sub-optimal)

Raising the limit on how much you need to play defeats the ability to go all in for a low amount of cash to try reap as much profit as possible from other people raising past their turn.

Any money players put it past that initial 1.5k doesn't go to the person who all-ined with 1.5k though....that's what split pots are for?

Players:
   A:  A Diam, A Clubs, all-ins with 1.5k preflop
   B:  K Diam, K Clubs: raises/bets up to 40k with player E
   E:  Q Diam, Q Clubs: raises/bets up to 40k with player B

Cards are 2 2 2 3 3, so A > B > E

The resulting payout would be:
A: 4.5k (1.5k + the 1.5k from both B and E that matched his bet)
B: 77k

Like, this doesn't affect anything? Are you claiming that these players are hoping to abuse the 'split pot' bug? I play a lot of poker and still haven't seen exactly how/when it happens, but would this be a way to trigger it, so player A gets a much larger payout than his deserved 4.5k, assuming he wins?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.