Revelt

Character Kill & Faction CK Clause Rules

Hello everyone, first of all i want to say thank you for visiting this thread.

I've been roleplaying since 2012 in SA-MP, Developing my own server, I was an admin in RageMP server also I was roleplaying on LS-RP in SA-MP as well.
I see a lot of potential in server because the rules update on player theft, it really improve immersion of Roleplay for Civilian RP also Crime RP (Somehow some of Crime RP got limited because of this). I can see more potential to bring up more immersion and make eclipse better and better again in Roleplay wise and make Eclipse become more Heavy Roleplay Server.

First of all i want to introduce what is Roleplay in-depthly.
"Roleplaying(RP) - Taking a role, And playing it. You act as you act in real life. If you do not roleplay, You most likely will suffer the server consequences. For example..- Admin Jailed, Banned or Kicked. The concept of role-playing in GTA is based on portraying a specific character, You will start developing your character by yourself and has different characteristics, feelings, background story, etc. It is making a unique virtual personality that you have control over while playing within a frame of realism and portraying real life. Your character even has his/her name.

Currently Eclipse don't have Character Kill or CK Clause for Faction.

What is CK ? What is Faction CK Clause ?

[CK] - Character Kill
Defines a server rule to a point which allows for a player to kill another player with the penalty of eliminating either your victim or yourself (Depending on if you succeed or die) which the account is disabled thus that character is no longer playable and will start over again with new knowledge.

[PK] - Player Killing (Also known as PVP which is Player Vs Player)
Defines a server rule to a point which allows for a player to kill another player. As for most cases in SA-MP (RPs), all you need is a legit reason & understand any In-Game Conquences (Example, The Law).

[Faction CK Clause]
Same as normal CK but with consent from the player when they're joining the Faction to let the faction have a consent or CK Rights on the player that betraying the faction or leaving it.

Okay let's go to the point.
Here is some Faction CK Clause suggestion that i have in mind :

Faction CK Clause
Factions will be allowed to require members to agree to a CK Clause. This clause will state that upon a member of the faction being removed for certain IC things, they will have their character name changed and character killed. CK Clauses need to be submitted to the Faction Management for review and CK Clause will need FM Approval for the faction with a valid Roleplay Reason and lore including all faction type they made before applying for this.

Character Kill
Player are allowed to do Character Kill or Name Change with requirement and they need to apply to perform a CK such as :
- Character Story Development
- Character Story Leading to Character's Death

Benefit of CK :
- Clear Crime Record 
- Remove all alias on every player in the server including those person who have alias on us.
- Remove all assets from the server (except Credits item), depends on how their story gonna be.

Feel Free to add more suggestion.

Edited by Revelt

Huge +1 this would change the whole crime life and change on how people move through out there time here 

also this can stop also stop toxic stuff because there real know way to remember someone unless through voice 

P.S I come from LSRP as well 

Edited by DrewBanks
  • Upvote 1

The Official Faction should apply for it to FM and get approval, then an admin should spectate the CK.

Fomrat:

Your Characters Name:

Your faction affiliation:

Targets name:

Targets faction (if known):

Details of circumstances and reasoning:

Evidence:

• If you die whilst attempting to carry out the Character Kill on the reported player, you in turn will face a Character Kill - this is non-negotiable
  • Failure to properly follow the Character Kill Application process will result in the termination of the Character Kill Application
  • Unrealistic actions used to carry out the CK will leave the CK null and void
  • Breaking of server rules whilst carrying out the CK will leave the CK null and void
  • If you take a group with you to kill the target, you must inform them if they die in the altercation that this too leaves them liable to CK
  • Victims may appeal their death
  • FM will offer 1 free name change to a victim OF A CK APPLICATION for their first CK. All other CKs will not receive a free name change

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaquan Smith said:

The Official Faction should apply for it to FM and get approval, then an admin should spectate the CK.

Fomrat:

Your Characters Name:

Your faction affiliation:

Targets name:

Targets faction (if known):

Details of circumstances and reasoning:

Evidence:

• If you die whilst attempting to carry out the Character Kill on the reported player, you in turn will face a Character Kill - this is non-negotiable
  • Failure to properly follow the Character Kill Application process will result in the termination of the Character Kill Application
  • Unrealistic actions used to carry out the CK will leave the CK null and void
  • Breaking of server rules whilst carrying out the CK will leave the CK null and void
  • If you take a group with you to kill the target, you must inform them if they die in the altercation that this too leaves them liable to CK
  • Victims may appeal their death
  • FM will offer 1 free name change to a victim OF A CK APPLICATION for their first CK. All other CKs will not receive a free name change

This is consider as force CK, you need to ask for their consent first before performing CK on them. Clause CK only means for your faction. but +1

Edited by Revelt

Just now, Revelt said:

This is consider as force CK which means you need to ask for their consent. Clause CK only means for your faction. but +1

That's why when you do the OOC test for an official faction, they should ask you if you contest for a CK whenever they decide to. And of course it won't be for a poor reason as FM will have to approve it.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.