Weecey

Flatbed Vehicle Makes Mass Game Crashes

Date and time (provide timezone):  08/07/2020 19:30PM UTC

Character name: Reece Nelson

Issue/bug you are reporting: Anytime LSC (Mechanic Faction) uses /fspawn Flatbed. It increases the risk of people having their game crash within the proximity of the vehicle. We need to use this vehicle to tow bikes, however, we have been informed by PD many times, that it is causing crashes. Yesterday, I took out one flatbed to respond to a PD Call, on the way to impound I drove past LSC, i was then informed that it crashed all of our customers within a 0.2M proximity. 

Expected behavior:  The flatbed vehicle should not increase the chances of crashing your game. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Spawn via the mechanic faction, using /fspawn Flatbed. Drive around and hook up a bike using the in CTRL X menu we have, and watch you will notice people with crash in mass numbers much more frequently. I'll make sure to add more evidence to this thread when i get it. 

tRhJpDL.jpg

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A, Happens on every flatbed vehicle.