SykoZayn

❤️ Pictures snapped by me! ❤️

For admins : The PICTURES are not OOC'ly taken IN SP. I first take them on the server with same actions, people and such. Then I will snap the actual pictures in SP! So, the roleplay is not skipped. Everything is rp'ed! 🙂

Hello everyone! The pictures listed below are snapped by me! I am not using any character body that would make the character look good or whatever. Just good graphics and better angles for pictures!

(Jessa helped me a lot with finding correct animations for the wedding pictures I snapped! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! @Jessa)

I am thinking to start a IC company of photography where I will snap pictures of people for in-game cash! 

FAQ : How your character looks pretty/handsome?

A : Well, just spend good time on creating your character. Don't go so rushy with it!

Q2: Do you take pictures?

Not right now, the owner of this server needs to approve my suggestion to allow face stats on UCP so I can make the character face that we use on ECRP!

Q3: If you make your photography company, how much will you charge per photography shoot?

The question is a bit tricky. It just depends on the work. I'd say around 5000$ to 10000$.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.06.12

Edited by SykoZayn
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1