TheLegitHabibi

Cocaine pricing.

That is IC information, but anyways, what I can tell you is that most markets in the game are player-driven. Drug "NPC" marketplaces are not, but prices will also change depending on how many people have sold X quantities of a certain drug. Therefore, cocaine as the other drugs's prices change. Just be aware for that and sell the cocaine when the price is higher or something 🙂 

1 hour ago, Copperhorse said:

$200 for ingredients + labor to get a marijuana plant. It's max price is $900. Just cause you don't know how to manipulate drug prices doesn't mean it's broken. You can still profit a ton from Cocaine

Wow, 900$?! That, I did not know

6 hours ago, RAttlesnake7473 said:

Only reason the sell price is always low is from it being the only drug that doesn't require a material from the laptop. That being said most people make cocaine then sell at 600 for some odd reason.

Ends up being more profitable for those who haven't got much to invest, I guess.. either way this is all IC.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.