AJ2toke

Visual mods? Sound mods? Emergency response uniforms?

Will this ever be implemented into Eclipse? I think this is one a big one for immersion for anyone that enjoys heavy rp. Not having visual mods, or uniforms for pd and MD kills it a bit. I believe it adds immensely to the immersion if we could add visual and sound mods, and also have proper uniforms for emergency response units.

What is the current state on this? Is there a plan to make this happen?

Edited by AJ2toke

Here are a list of client side mods compatible with Eclipse:

I personally like to keep things stock and vanilla, but if you'd like to add immersion mods such as the ones you pointed out you're free to do so as long as it does not give you an unfair advantage over others.

10 hours ago, kenichis said:

I personally like to keep things stock and vanilla, but if you'd like to add immersion mods such as the ones you pointed out you're free to do so as long as it does not give you an unfair advantage over others.

Yes i saw this threat yesturday, but sadley from what i have read it is not compatible with the new update. Do you have them working atm?

On 6/11/2020 at 12:31 AM, kenichis said:

Did the list get removed? It says i dont have access to it 😞