Mawaki

UI disappeared from the furniture in my apartment

Date and time (provide timezone): 02/06/2020 - This issue was discovered about 2 hours ago (22:00 BST)

Character name: Sergei Sins

Issue/bug you are reporting: The furniture that I placed, no longer has UI. This only happened quite recently, as I was using them earlier today without any issues. (I live in the new apartments.)

Expected behaviour Typically, when you walk up to a door or storage units that you've placed, you would get some sort of UI, but now nothing appears no matter how you look at it.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Before submitting this report, I have tried restarting my game inside and outside the complex, after this I drove away from the apartment complex and entered the City Hall interior just to test, and the issue still persisted.

I do briefly remember the server going down for an unknown reason just an hour before I noticed the issue, maybe it was related somehow, also when I did restart within my apartment I loaded back in seeing nothing but the server's UI (my door to unlock & manage, and the elevator's UI).

Lastly, once you replace the furniture the UI shows up again, but after putting hours of work and no guarantee that It won't happen again, it doesn't seem worth to keep redoing it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, vx3r said:

This also is happening with me. The way I have found to fix it is to remove then replace the safes/storage

Can't remove furniture that has items in it, at least for the safe which I have. So my items are permanently locked in there until the UI is fixed.

25 minutes ago, Mawaki said:

Can't remove furniture that has items in it, at least for the safe which I have. So my items are permanently locked in there until the UI is fixed.

Yup.. same thing happened to me. Wasted a lot of $$$ on furniture. Hope this can be fixed.

Just now, JayG said:

Nah its fucked up bro.. the icon doesn't show at all no matter what you do it worked but we had a restart last night then its not worked since 

Yup. Was just going to say the same. 

The weird part about it is that the furniture is still "there" except its invisible and cannot be operated in anyway. I had a doorway and a door that went invisible and I could walk right through, yet, there was a wall there. I could /removefurniture too so I'm not sure what the bug is.