PurplePlant

Credit menu crash

Date and time (provide timezone): 12:26 PM EST, 5/28/20

Character name: Sampson Jones

Issue/bug you are reporting: Credit menu crash

Expected behavior: no crash

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Scrolling too fast results in crashing, similar to what was happening at the furniture store previously.

Vehicle license plate number*

@PurplePlant hello, I would assume that the scrolling issue is a CEF problem ( https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef/issues/2678/cefclient-crashes-with-out-of-memory-when ). There is nothing I can do at the moment, but to redesign the whole menu so that it does not need scrolling, which I do not believe will happen. Perhaps RAGE could update their CEF version, which could potentially fix it. You will need to take it easy on the scrolling.

The vehicle window should not take longer to load than any other window, just perhaps the images, because they're fetched from an external source, but this is definitely not the cause. All we can do is wait for RAGE to update the CEF version.

• Like 3