Yputi

Vehicle mileage

46 minutes ago, Qiang said:

OK OK  you super car owners panicking for no reason   

mileage is just number and dont effect any thing 

and if 

your car wanna stop working after 10000 mile ? no 

only way i think is wanna effect you is this 

you need to change your engine car. so lets think you wanna change a warner engine . 

brand new one cost you 9 k so the engine will be realistically cost you 3 k or 2 k and you will be fine for next 2 IRL month 

FMJ (super car) when get destroy  (get chop , or blown up  or any thing ...) is only cost you 11 k for getting it back . that car cost you in game 22 m or maybe more

super cars prices get effected only by players not government (server) . but price of repairing it only affected by government (server). price of maxing a warner engine to comet engine is the same 

It wasn't really about the fact that we have to pay.

Yes I have a super. Yes I worked 2 years to get it. It wasn't just given. My only concern is, like mentioned before, something permanent would get implemented which will affect vehicles in general. Of course people with supers will be more worried, as we indeed pay like minimum 18 mill for one.

Like mentioned before, I don't mind paying over time, but that isn't the point. The point is that SOMETHING will be done with this mileage while we already rack it up.

We can't just assume what will happen, as no one knows. Hence this post, to discuss if there were any ideas what would happen with this.

Not to mention also non-super car owners are wondering the same, as even new players work hard for "lower tier" cars.

Edited by Yputi

A suggestion is that every xx miles, you need to take your car to get serviced at a mechanic shop, costing a changing amount of money, based on miles and car value. Also, add a feature where the car engine health slowly goes down in the max amount. SO, starting is 1000, but if you dont service it, the max will only go up to a certian amount, like 700, even if you do an engine repair. This adds RP incentive to service your vehicle. I dont think affecting speed is a good idea, I feel like its not really somthing that happens IRL. IRL, it works, full speed and shit, then it just stops.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.