iamstealthh

What is going on??????

hey guys, new to gta rp ive played arma 3 life for years. just wondering why doing illegal stuff is such a big secret? i understand people want to keep the roleplay together, and not everyone likes people doing illegal stuff. those of us that want to i dont understand why we cant get a guide it least, and people that you ask about it act like they cant talk about it. in real life you KNOW if someone sells drugs it aint like there ass gets ran out every 15 minutes idk what the deal is but can someone please explain. How to do illegal jobs. this is a OOC tab dont be pussies.

Learning how to involve yourself in criminal activity is part of roleplay. Using a guide would be utilizing out of character information which is against server rules. 

You need to meet the right people to learn the ropes. Simple answer really. 

When I joined the server way back I formed relations with well known, experienced criminals and they were my mentors. Now I know everything there is to know about criminal rp.

Good luck.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

coming from arma RP as well (2k+ hours) I know what you mean. but having played GTARP for a few years now, you just learn that that's just how it is here. GTARP is way more about the RP. this server actually has a really nice balance between RP and action. there are some servers out there that I'm sure you'll enjoy if you're looking for barely any RP and more warzone/gang fighting, but if you truly enjoy actual RP then you'll want a server like this one or with tags that say [serious rp]

most GTARP is just different compared to Arma. either you're into it or you're not.

Edited by Cadet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.