Bagacius

Suggestion about CASH

I interested why we dont have this thing.

This is quite simple , but why we cannot put cash in house?

We could make it simple

1g - maximum 250k inside the house to keep

2g - maximum 500k inside the house to keep

3g - maximum 750k inside the house to keep

4g - maximum 1 mil inside the house to keep

I mean it would be realistic that you can stack your money inside your house - I made maximum's because of realistic thing that you not gonna stack like 1 million in damm 1g apps.

One thing you could avoid more taxes 

You could hide bloody money more realistic , because now someone is scamming people for 200k and they put it in the bank.. or for examp-le you sell 100 grams heroin and yeah from magic you just put money in the bank.. magic money I Mean it straight away unrealistic. so you could put your money in your house.

Edited by Bagacius

+1 only on the dirty money idea. it would be cool if there was a way to "clean" it. thus adding more rp.

but i do not like the the idea of maxing house prices. It is the choice of the person who is going to sell it for what price they want. And if the seller wants to put it at am insane price it is their choice. Someone is going to buy it. But there should be better ways of forcing lower prices such as property taxes based on g size (not cost so people don't sell house to friends for 1 dollar to avoid paying taxes) so if they fall behind the city will take their house and put it on the market. 

8 minutes ago, IAmTurtle said:

+1 only on the dirty money idea. it would be cool if there was a way to "clean" it. thus adding more rp.

but i do not like the the idea of maxing house prices. It is the choice of the person who is going to sell it for what price they want. And if the seller wants to put it at am insane price it is their choice. Someone is going to buy it. But there should be better ways of forcing lower prices such as property taxes based on g size (not cost so people don't sell house to friends for 1 dollar to avoid paying taxes) so if they fall behind the city will take their house and put it on the market. 

ammm I wasnt about house prices.. I was talking about how much maximum you can put inside the house cash

+1 

However, I would say in conjunction with this idea, there needs to be a one or maybe a few "money laundering" locations. This would allow the "blood money" to be cleaned and then capable of being deposited into the bank. If there was not a way to "clean" the "blood money" then this suggestion falls on its feet. And, keeping even 250K in a house for an extended period of time would be unrealistic. 

Great suggestion though! 

43 minutes ago, Houdi said:

+1 

However, I would say in conjunction with this idea, there needs to be a one or maybe a few "money laundering" locations. This would allow the "blood money" to be cleaned and then capable of being deposited into the bank. If there was not a way to "clean" the "blood money" then this suggestion falls on its feet. And, keeping even 250K in a house for an extended period of time would be unrealistic. 

Great suggestion though! 

I mean our economy in server and in IRL is very different (i mean by amounts of money)

+1

Cash should appear in a "wallet" inventory slot, would be moveable or dropable from this slot. This would allow people to stash illegal money, and also create avenues of money laundering. FIB could then investigate suspicious income.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.